SP Arms - Shoulder Wrap (UV Sleeves) - Crystal logo [Mint] Sale
- Regular price $49.95
SUN PROTECTION SHOULDER WRAP (SHAWL) SLEEVE
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS ABOVE $69
FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ON ORDERS ABOVE $149
The Sun Protection Shoulder Wrap Sleeves are ideal for when you need a bit of extra support during the more rigorous activities. The connected area around the back keeps the sleeves locked in place and won’t slip off even in the most extreme movements.
All of our garments are made from a high quality, patented Italian fabric that contours to the shape and size of each individual, providing a unique comfortable experience for everyone.
It is incredibly lightweight, versatile, and ideal for any outdoor activity.
- Accredited with a UPF50+ rating by ARPANSA, blocking at least 98% of both UVA and UVB rays
- Recommended by medical experts to help prevent skin cancer and melanoma
- Patented lightweight, moisture wicking, breathable and quick dry fabric
- Instant and lasting cooling effect upon contact with skin
- Anti-bacterial, hypoallergenic; soft and gentle on the skin
- Designed and rated UPF50+ by ARPANSA in Australia
- 90% Meryl Microfiber, 10% Spandex
- Machine washable (cold cycle, 30 degrees). Do not tumble dry. Hang to dry
- Please avoid bleach and other strong chemicals for long use
If you are not entirely happy with your order and would like to return them for exchange/refund, please refer to our refund policy here. All returned items must be unworn, in their undamaged, original retail packaging for us to process any refunds and/or exchange.
On the day Shipping from Gold Coast. For more information please
Just love them. The pink and mint ones I got match my tops so looks like a long sleeve top. The size is great and feels fabulous.
I haven’t looked back since I found the shawls. They are cool and comfortable
love the color and fabric and overall fit. Wish it covered a bit more of the upper back to meet with most tank top backs.
Keeping cool. Very comfortable on the golf course. This means I can play now play in the summer!
Great sizing and very comfortable - in fact, you can feel your skin cool down. I notice that ‘gardening’ is not mentioned so I’m hoping that the wrap will stand up to the rose thorns and other bits of twigs, etc in the garden. I would certainly buy again - but it would depend on how it performs in the garden as to how soon I would re-purchase.